What makes you was fascinated when meeting with someone opposite? Surely more than 80% of all answers will revolve around “sunshine smile”. What is the prerequisite for you to possess this powerful smile? It is a bright white teeth and regular size. Teeth whitening is a way to help you make a “dream” quickly.
In fact, a good smile will be the beginning of success, and almost everyone wants to get this. However, in life, under the influence of many factors such as age, food, alcohol, cigarettes … made your teeth are not bright. And fortunately, with the advanced techniques in modern dentistry, teeth whitening has become a salvation for us.
So what is the method of teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is the use of the redox reaction mechanism of components in bleach to remove the peptide bonding of the coloring substance in the teeth. This will make your teeth look whiter.
And the results of this method will increase the aesthetics on the face. White teeth create your smile attractive, youthful, charming. The charm of your face will help you reap many advantages in both work and life.
Current teeth whitening methods
Teeth whitening at the clinic: Khanh Phuc dentistry is applying the method of teeth whitening in 1 hour with LumaCool – USA. Bright white effect is outstanding and very safe for the user.
Home Bleaching: Under the supervision of a dentist, patients will be given low-density bleach and do at home. Effective time may be from 5 to 7 days, apply for low-grade whitening.
Important note when bleaching teeth
- Before you whiten your teeth, you need to have a good dental condition check by your dentist. Because only healthy teeth, can apply this beauty treatment in the safest way.
- At the same time, you can also consult your doctor’s expertise on whitening options that are right for you.
- And bleach only works with real teeth, so you need to replace old tooth fillings with new fillings with more appropriate color.
- With sensitive teeth cases, your doctor will cover your gums with special material before bleaching, and apply “anti-sensitive” gel medication.
- Do not bleach teeth while pregnant or having untreated or ulcerative tooth decay in the mouth.
Teeth whitening procedure:
Step 1: Your dentist will check your general dental condition. If you have a lot of tartar, the doctor will ask for a clean tartar before bleaching.
Step 2: Insulate the gums with the area needed to treat, to avoid the effect of drugs to the gums.
Step 3: Apply bleach to the surface of the teeth, and use specialized lights to activate the ingredients in the drug. This will make the whitening process faster and more effective. The number of turns and lighting can be 2-3 times. Total treatment time is 45-60 minutes.
Step 4: After the shining, the doctor will remove the medicine, the cover of gums and clean your mouth. Use an anti-allergy gel if your teeth are sensitive.
Thus, we have completed the entire whitening process. After a short period of time, you can confidently own sparkling smile with bright white teeth.
For information on online counseling, please contact: Dr. VO DINH TRONG.
Hotline 0914 83 99 66